Monday, October 1, 2012

October Project

It's the first day of October and I thought it's only right to start the month off with a Halloween project.  This is just the beginnings of it....


And looking at this pile on my table, here is what is to come...





The haunted house book is one from Little Yellow Bicycle.  I've had it in my stash for awhile.  The paper and embellishments are Fancy Pants, Oct. 31st.

Now that I've placed the papers I wanted on each page, it's time to get down to the details :)  Check back soon to see what I've come up with.

Have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. Apryl-
    Welcome to Fotobella's DT...
    looking forward to getting to know you and working with you.
    Warmly-
    Sarinda
    www.AggregateMemories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! I am excited to start creating with you on the fotobella design team! have a beautiful day! {now following your blog}

    ReplyDelete