Friday, November 16, 2012

Scrapbook Shopping Across the States


Yikes!  I’ve been gone awhile!  I’ve been traveling…internet access was SCARCE and so…no posts L  Now I’m back and I want to share what I’ve been up to J  In my travels the past few weeks, I thought it would be fun to pop in scrapbook stores along the way.  I frequented several Hobby Lobby stores in New Mexico.  Gosh I LOVE Hobby Lobby! 

The most fun I had though was searching for scrapbook stores when I passed through big cities.  In Flagstaff, Arizona I came across this really cute store called About Memories and More. 


I was fortunate to come across a great deal on a Xyron machine!  I was exicted J There are a lot of cute project inspirations throughout the store and some really great product. 




 

The crop room in the back is fantastic!  There was a class going on when I was there, taught by the store owner.  She's super nice and although she was busy teaching she also took the time to make sure I got the help I needed while shopping.  This was a great stop and I recommend it to anyone in the area or if you are just passing through like I was, to stop by and say hi, take a look around and see what goodies just have to have!  For more info, go the website http://www.aboutmemoriesandmore.com/

Another great stop was in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

 
 Scraps Galore, this is an awesome store.  I’m a Quickcutz fan and let me tell you, this store has a vast selection of die cuts.  They have TONS of great product ,definitely a lot of my favorites like Simple Stories, Basic Grey, Bo bunny, Quick Quotes, Echo Park, Authentique just to name a few.  And can you believe I had the dumb luck of showing up on Sale day!  Woohoo!







 

 I picked up a bunch of great stuff, new dies, paper, embellies, etc.  The staff is really nice and super helpful.  The crop room is amazing also.  I was there on a Friday night and even inquired about doing a drop in crop…sadly they weren’t offering one that night.  Bummer. I would most definitely come back to this store the next time I’m in town!  Check out their website for more information http://scrapsgalore.com/

Thanks for such a fabulous shopping experience!

Well, another weekend is upon us.  With Thanksgiving rapidly approaching I know many of you are busy planning, cooking, etc.  I hope you can still find some time to be creative J

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment