Monday, December 24, 2012

Do Not Open Until Christmas & Christmas Printables

Merry Christmas!  Are you madly baking? shopping? gift wrapping? humming those holiday tunes?  It's all happening around my house today lol....and then I'm throwing in scrapbooking and blogging...lol!  Oh what fun the holidays are :)
 
I thought I would throw in a few more Christmas projects, just in case you get in a pinch and need a few quick ideas! 
 
 
A quick and easy card idea for those last minute gifts and giftcards. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
To make this card I used Creative Memories "Be Merry" Collection. 
 
 
 
 
And for those last minute stocking stuffers I came up with these fun tags.  I was on Pinterest and discovered these great Christmas Printables at shanty-2-chic.com and used them for my tags.  There is quite a selection of printables to choose from. 
 
 
I am going to give these to my kids who LOVE the Ipad and renting movies on the Apple TV. 

 
I printed out the fun printables on cream colored paper. 

 
I used Creative Memories "Be Merry" Collection for the paper.  I embellished the tags with twine, stickles, We R Memory Keepers Yuletide embellishments, ribbon and stickles. 
 
Hope you all are enjoying the holiday! 
 
Have a very Merry Christmas!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment