Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Childhood Memories by Imaginisce

Hello, so glad you could join me today to celebrate the release of Imaginisce's new collection, Childhood Memories!  Hooray!!!  This was one of the first collections I was lucky enough to work with for my first Design Team project.  I love this collection!  It's full of vibrant, fun colors that go perfectly with those pictures of active little children playing to their hearts content.  

I created this 12x12 layout using photos of my kids playing at the park.  I was inspired by this collection to capture those carefree moments that kids so easily embrace.  I thought the kite, clouds and making the pinwheels were the perfect embellishments to accompany these photos!  




The pinwheels are a very fun addition to this page.  The centers were made using the I-top tool and brads.  And the bling was added using the I-rock rhinestone setter.  Both tools are made by Imaginisce!

 



                                         
   


I made a second layout with this collection.  In this layout, I was inspired by the bouncy balls in the bounce house photos I used, to create numerous circle embellishments throughout the layout.  I further embellished the circles by create pennants out of the stickers "Giggles", "Play", and "Care Free". 


                                      

And because I am lovin' that I-rock tool, I added some Hot Rocks to the pennants and the circle at the bottom of the page.






I hope that you are as excited about this collection as I am!  It's available now, so add it to your supplies stash and get to scrappin' those fun filled childhood memories photos!


Have a fabulous day!











1 comment: