Thursday, February 28, 2013

Featuring Imaginisce's I-top Tool


Imaginisce has been featuring their really cool I-Top tool on their blog all week.  The tool can be used for all kinds of fun projects!








My fun project was embellishing a pair of flip flops.  I secured a silk flower to the center of the sandal. Placed a button daddy in the center, covered with A Day in The Life paper from the Childhood Memories Collection and then embellished it with Hot Rocks and the I-rock tool.  This was a quick and easy way to add a little pizzaz to a pair of sandals sitting in the closet.  

Supplies:  I-top tool, Medium Button Daddies, 22mm Imaginisce punch,  I-Rock tool, Hot Rocks, Pogo Adhesive, Silk flower. Childhood Memories Day In The Life Paper, Flip Flops



Visit Imaginisceblog.com and check out all the great projects the Design Team has been creating!

Have a fabulous day!


No comments:

Post a Comment