Friday, February 15, 2013

Lost & Found Halloween by My Mind's Eye


For Fotobella's Design Team project this month I got to work with My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Halloween Collection-I Want It All Bundle.  This is a fabulous collection.  Great Halloween designs and fun embellishments.  I really had a lot of fun with the embellishments in this collection.  





For the title of the page I used the Happy Halloween Chipboard Sticker and the pennants from the Cutouts sheet.  




 

When placing my embellishments on the page, I like to layer them and add dimension with pop dots, ink and a few pieces of ribbon from my My Mind's Eye ribbon stash.


My Mind's Eye does not disappoint with this collection (do they ever?!?)  No way!  This collection is a really great deal at Fotobella.com.  Go check it out and don't hesitate to get the I Want It All Bundle so that you have plenty of product to play with!  It's well worth it!


Have a fabulous day!



No comments:

Post a Comment