Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Inspired By Color


Join in this week for the Imaginisce's Inpsired By Color Feature:




For the Inspired  By Color challenge I made a fun Party Invitation.  





I started with a basic brown and beige background and accented it with the Color Shine spray.  The color shine colors used are teal and gold.  I then combined the pretty blue and orange on the left side of the card for a bold background to the flowers. 



For the festive look of the card, I made flowers using the Paper punches.  I wanted to keep the card simple in design but incorporate as much color as possible.  I tied in the rest of the colors in the challenge by using the polka dot paper from the Animal Crackers collection for the second layer of the flowers.  I also sprayed the flowers with some Color shine and added the pearl brads. 

 I had fun with this project and hope that you will join in the Inspired By Color challenge and have some fun of your own!


Hope you have a fabulous day!





Supplies:  Paper from Happy Camper Collection, Good Dog Collection, Animal Crackers Collection, Beige & Brown Cardstock, Heidi Swap Color Shine (Teal & Gold) , Glossy Accents, Aqua Stickles, Pearl brads, Imaginisce's Paper Punch Small & Medium, Sunset Sizzix Font.

No comments:

Post a Comment