Monday, May 13, 2013

Beautiful do!


Hello there!  Hope everyone had a fantastic Mother's Day!

Today, I am featuring a project for Imaginisce done with the I top tool.  With a little girl in the house, hair accessories are a MUST!  So it was an easy choice to design one for this month's I-top project.  Since my daughter LOVES pink I went with the Love You More Collection and some pink tulle to make up this cute I-top Bobby Pin.  



Supplies:  Love You More Collection, I bond Glue Gun, I rock, Hot Rocks, Pink Tulle, I top Bobby Pin, Medium Paper Punch. Twine, Glitter Glue.


To make this hair accessory, I began with the the Medium Paper Punch and I top tool to make the bobby pin.
  



I then took strips of paper and glued them around the backside of the bobby pin accessory.

        



Once the glue cooled, the took some pink tulle and bunched it in a flower, pom pom type shape and tied the middle of it with twine.  Then I glued that behind the paper strips.






For that extra sparkle I love so much, I used the I-rock to adhere hot rocks to the center of the bobby pin and on the tulle.  I added some glitter glue to the piece as well.  

And there you have it!  A very fun, vary pink, very girlie hair accessory.  

Have a fabulous day!




No comments:

Post a Comment