Thursday, May 16, 2013

Rad Tag and HIpster Layout

If you love Basic Grey then the Hipster Collection is not one to be missed!  Using all the fabulous embellishments, I designed a tag that can be used for journaling and embellishment on a layout.  



As you can see from this photo, there were quite a few elements that went into making this tag.  All of these are included in the I Want It All bundle at Fotobella.com


The tag is a very quick and easy project, and I made it with the idea that I would use it on a layout.



And....here is the layout, featuring the tag...oooh ahhh!  


I can't say enough, how much I LOVE this collection....it has such a cool look that I just can't stop scrapbooking with it!  


Thanks for stopping by and hope you are enjoying this collection as much as I am!  

Have a fabulous day!



No comments:

Post a Comment