Wednesday, May 22, 2013

We R Memory Keepers Guest Designer



Hello Everyone!  Today I am featured on We R Memory Keepers blog as a Guest Designer!  I was very excited for the opportunity to design for them.  My featured project is a 12x12 layout using the Feeling Groovy Collection.  



This collection is full of bright colors and patterns!  Perfect to scrapbook this cute photo of my daughter taste testing the Easter cookies, yum!  

What I love about this layout is the beautiful flower patterned paper paired with fancy scroll die cut shape.  To make the shape, I used We R Memory Keepers Fancy Scroll Super 8 Punch and light blue card stock.  I kept the negative and that's what is framing the page.  I really love this shape, and I LOVE the Super 8 punches. 



I embellished the page by hand cutting flowers out of the patterned paper and adding rhinestones for that beautiful bling effect.  The result is a very festive and elegant layout!


Supplies:

Paper:  Flowers, Groovy, Harmony, Light Blue Card stock, White Card Stock.  Happy Times Tag, Chipboard Alphabets, Fancy Scroll Lucky 8 punch, Rhinestones, Blue ink, Sheer polka dot ribbon, White gel pen.


Here is some more of my work I've featured on my blog previously using We R Memory Keepers products.  Click on the link below and it will take you to the blog post for that project.

















Thank you We R Memory Keepers for this awesome opportunity to Guest Design!  And thanks to all of you for stopping by today! 

Have a fabulous day!








1 comment:

  1. Awesome layout Apryl!! Loving what you did with the Feeling Groovy collection! And all of the cards and other projects you've made are awesome as well!

    Congrats on being a GDT for WRMK!! I'm excited cause I get to be a GDT for them in July!

    ReplyDelete