Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Make the Journey Tag

I'm here today with a fun project using Bo Bunny's Trail Mix Collection.  I just love this collection. I think I keep saying that with every post, but the more I work with it, the more I love it! 

 Here I've made an inspirational tag using various embellishments and alpha stickers.

           

The tag took its form by layering several papers, shapes and embellishments.  I also wanted to use all the great alpha stickers which just look great together.  


It's so fun combining and layering different items and the look can be amazing.  Don't be afraid to mix and match and adding the layers to your projects.  With so many embellishment options in this collection, the possibilities are endless.  This will be a great tag to accompany a graduation gift, card or as an embellishment for a layout.  

Get this bundle from Fotobella, dig into it and get creative!

Have a fabulous day!





No comments:

Post a Comment