Thursday, July 25, 2013

Bubbling with Fun

Hello there!  I'm here today to share my Imaginisce summer project with all of you.  I thought it would be fun to put together something to take to the next BBQ or summer get together we are invited to.  Most people find themselves bringing a bottle of wine or something for the hostess.  Why not bring something fun for the kids to enjoy at the party…..like a bucket full of bubbles.  You can find these in the seasonal section of any store right now.   They come with the bottles of bubbles and tons of fun bubble wands!  


Supplies:

Imaginisce Childhood Memories Collection, Bubble Bucket, Bubble Want, Imagi-cut Ribbon Cutter, Imaginisce Glue Gun, May Arts Ribbon, Ranger Glossy Accents, pop dots.


I took one of those buckets of bubble fun and altered it using the bubble theme paper and embellishments from the Childhood Memories Collection.  When making this project, I used one of my favorite Imaginisce tools, the Imagi-cut ribbon cutter.  



This thing is amazing!  It cuts and seals the end of your ribbon for the perfect cut and no more FRAYING!  


Hope you all having a great summer!




No comments:

Post a Comment