Thursday, August 22, 2013

Lucky You Birthday Card


Hello there, I'm glad to back to share a card today that I made for my nephew's 9th birthday.  The Carta Bella Well Played collection is a fun collection that can be used for more than just a "game" theme.  




I started with the fun and bright zig zap paper for the base of the card.  I then chose the tic tac toe paper since it is perfect for a kids card.  I made a pocket with that and tucked the playing cards inside, using the 9 of clubs card in the center since my nephew is turning 9 year old :) I used several of the stickers in the collection and popped them up with some foam tape.  I love the festive look of this card.  Hope you enjoy it as well.  Thanks for stopping by!  You can find this great collection at Fotobella.com.  

Have a fabulous day!




No comments:

Post a Comment