Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Stay Well Care Package

With the school year creeping up on us slowly, Back to School projects are in full swing at Imaginisce!  

One of the things that comes to mind for me when school starts is how to keep my kiddos well!  It's usually a rough month or two for students and teachers to keep the colds and flu bugs away.  So, for my Back To School Project I thought I would make a "Stay Well" Care Package for the Teacher.  I was inspired by the traditional "Get Well" Package you tend to see.  




I took a large mug and filled it with some goodies that would come in handy to fend off a cold.  I embellished the mug with the Endless Summer Collection and May Arts Ribbon for a bright and cheery look.  



I thought this would make a nice gift to kick off the school year and something you may not typically see. 


Supplies:  Endless Summer Collection, White Mug, May Arts Ribbon, Imaginisce Small Punch, Quickutz Sugar Cookie Font, PInkering Scissors.

Stop by Imagnisce's Blog to check out all the great projects the Design Team is featuring for Back To School!
Have a fabulous day!




No comments:

Post a Comment