Monday, September 2, 2013

Merry Christmas Tag

Have you seen My Mind's Eye's new Christmas Collection, Vintage Christmas?  If not, you must!  It's to die for.  I've been working with it for Fotobella's Design Team and I'm in love. 

My latest creation is a Christmas tag.  


Quite simple to put together.  I chose just a few papers, cut out a heart matted it by cutting a scalloped heart and placed it in the center.  


I had to cut the chipboard arrow in order to place the two ends behind the heard and place the center piece on top of the heart. Added the chipboard arrow behind the heart and then added the layered Merry Christmas Sticker.  I tied some copper raffia at the top of the tag and viola!

Get a jump on your holiday projects by visiting Fotobella.com to get this fabulous My Mind's Eye Collection.  

Have a fabulous day!  





No comments:

Post a Comment