Friday, October 25, 2013

Halloween Past and an Exciting Announcement

Halloween spirit is all around us now with the festive day of Trick or Treat fast approaching.  The kid's are getting excited and we are busy doing fun things like pumpkin patch visits, school carnivals and halloween parties.  So much fun!  I love that I get to scrapbook Halloween photos during the month of October and remember past Halloween festivities.  I'm working with Teresa Collin's Masquerade Party I Want It All Bundle from Fotobella.  



This collection has some great paper designs and lots of fabulous embellishments.


There is also some great Washi tape!


Grab this collection to scrap your Halloween memories!  Have fun layering up the papers and embellishments like I did.

I'm also excited to share that Fotobella announced the new design team today and I have been selected to stay on the team for the next term!  Yay!  It's such a great company and design team to be on!  I'm really happy and thankful that I get to keep designing for them!  Thanks Fotobella!  Visit Fotobella's blog to meet all of the design team members!


Have a fabulous day!








No comments:

Post a Comment