Friday, October 11, 2013

Kiwi Lane & Imaginisce




I was really excited to find out that Imaginisce and Kiwi Lane Designs would be working together this month doing a product swap between Design Teams :)  I love Kiwi Lane and all their great templates!  I had the pleasure of working with the Tiny Holiday Accessory Pack and paired it with Imaginisce's Outdoor Adventure line to scrap one of my favorite photos of my husband and I when we went to Aspen, Colorado last October.  Aspen is really beautiful and my husband took some absolutely awesome photos!



From accessory pack I used the tree and leaf templates.  I cut out two trees and layered them together to look like one large tree.  The leaves were cut out of fall color paper.  To add the leaf veins, I folded the leaf and inked the fold.  It added some great detail and dimension!






The templates from Kiwi Lane are fun and easy to use.  Just trace the shape on to the paper and cut it out.  Then add it to your layout.  Visit Kiwilanedesigns.com to see all the fabulous templates they offer and see how they use them to create beautiful projects.

Have a fabulous day!






1 comment:

  1. Love your mixture of patterns, shapes, and colors!!
    <3 J

    ReplyDelete