Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Elf Magic with Bobunny




Christmas is quickly approaching and today I'm sharing a layout I made for the Fotobella Design Team using Bo Bunny's Elf Magic Collection.  I am loving this collection!  The elfs are the cutest things ever and the giant chipboard stickers are awesome!  The I Want It All Bundle at Fotobella includes a ton of goodies that Bo Bunny has in this collection making the creative possibilities are endless.



I had a great time layering the papers and fun embellishments such as the chipboard and layered stickers for a fun and festive feel.




Lots of fun details in this layout including doodling on the letters and little rhinestones throughout.






This collection is really adorable!  You've got to check it out for yourself!  Visit Fotobella.com and snag yourself one of these bundles and get to scrappin' those holiday photos!





1 comment: