Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thanksgiving Wreath Centerpiece

Happy Holidays!  Yes people the holidays are here....wow!  That means that holiday decorating is in full force.  For the Imaginisce Design Team I have made a fall wreath that I used for my table centerpiece.  Bushel of Fall Collection is what I used.  It's full of beautiful fall colors and patterns.


I wanted to keep the design of my wreath clean and simple.  I hand drew a simple leaf pattern & chose several patterns of paper to make the leaves out of.  


The base of the wreath is a styrofoam wreath form from Hobby Lobby.  

Surrounded by pumpkins and pinecones it makes for a beautiful table scape.

Thanks for stopping by and I wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving!  I don't know about you but I've got to get busy cookin'!



No comments:

Post a Comment