Saturday, December 28, 2013

Inspired By Pinterest with Kiwi Lane

Hope you found yourself surrounded with joy this holiday season.  Although the holidays are wrapping up, I am sharing another holiday project using Kiwi Lane's designer templates.  This month Kiwi Lane has been featuring the Authentique Joyous Collection.  My project is "inspired by Pinterest".  I found this wreath made of out of mason jar lids and told myself I have got to try this.  


And, so I did.  I began with spray painting mason jar lids red.  Wrapped them with strips of paper and gathered the lids with a ribbon to form the wreath.  I then embellished the wreath with the Kiwi Lane templates from the Christmas Accessory pack.  










Templates used:  Christmas 2 and Christmas 3

Enjoy!





1 comment:

  1. OMGoodness this is soooo adorable...luv the patterns and colors...great job!

    Happy New Year!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete