Thursday, June 19, 2014

You Make Me Happy Layout

Hey there, what have you all been up to lately?  I have been lovin' the new collection from Carta Bella, Ahoy There!  I've been waiting for the perfect collection to use for my cruise photos from 2012 and this is it.  I created this layout for the FotoBella Design Team.


Celebrating the New Year on a cruise is a blast!  Here's me and my little man at Formal dinner on New Year's.  Such a handsome boy.  I thought the navy's in the various papers were very elegant looking for this photo.  By adding the journal card sentiment, it gave the pop of color I needed and I complimented it by making a banner with the red paper.  



Here are some detail shots of the color accent that really make the layout.  The striped brad is from My Mind's Eye Necessities Red Collection.  It matches perfect and both these great collections can be found at FotoBella.com.  





Thanks for stopping by today!





No comments:

Post a Comment