Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Explore with Prima

Hello there!  I've been quite busy with one of FotoBella's latest bundles, Prima's Forever Green.  It's has a beautiful nature theme and made me anxious to scrap some of our latest vacation photos.   School is back in full swing, but we managed to squeeze in one last vacation.  The Grand Canyon!  It was an amazing experience to say the least.  This layout has just a glimpse of what we saw.  We took a ton of photos, but this was a fun selfie I took of me and my baby girl.


Prima always delivers when it comes to fabulous embellishments.  This collection is no different.


Tags, butterflies, flowers, leaves, and ephemera are all on this layout.  It was a lot of fun sorting through all the goodies.



To get all of these fun elements, The Prima Forever Green bundle is what you need.  Go to FotoBella.com and get your hands on it quick so you can start creating!



No comments:

Post a Comment