Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Every Day Blessing Layout


Hey there!  I have got to share one of my new faves, cork stickers!  My absolute favorite embellishments in the We R Memory Keepers Shine Collection.  I mean just look at how cute that owl is!



The design of this layout all revolved around wanting to use that cute little owl.  I love the colors in all of the elements and really wanted them to stand out so I put them on a black card stock background.


To make the photos pop, I matted them with white card stock.  This was the perfect layout for the clear stickers from this collection, giving them an opportunity to stand out.


The "Every Day is a Blessing" sentiment is a card from the Albums Made Easy Set, that I embellished with Platinum color Stickles.


Want to see more of this I Want It All Bundle? Then be sure to visit FotoBella.com and look for the We R Memory Keepers Shine Bundle.

Have a fabulous day!









No comments:

Post a Comment