Saturday, January 17, 2015

Good For One Day At the Beach layout

 Hey there everyone!  I'm sharing a beach layout today using Bo Bunny Star-Crossed I Want it all Bundle at FotoBella.com.  This collection has made it onto my "Favorites" list.  The dark red and blue colors accented by the black is gorgeous.  What really did it is when I saw the dreamcatchers, feathers and the hot air balloons.  You see I've made sure to use those elements in this layout.  



The colors in this beach photo are complimented perfectly by the Star-Crossed collection.


Aren't the hot air balloons fun?  They make a great embellishment for this outdoor photo of the kids enjoying the Slurpees at the beach.  


I fussy cut the feathers, wrapped them with twine and tied them together in a similar way that you see them tied to dreamcatchers.  Such a beautiful and simply addition to any project.  

Have a fabulous day!





No comments:

Post a Comment