Thursday, January 29, 2015

Love You Beyond The Stars Layout

Hello This fabulous bundle from FotoBella is Bo Bunny Star-Crossed.  I love the dark red color and light green combo in this collection!  There are some fun choices out of the Ephemera for embellishing as well. 


I've been saving this photo of my youngest daughter and I for just the perfect scrapbook paper, and this is it!  The photo goes so well with this color scheme.  It is one of my favorite photos of us and I wanted to do it justice.


A close up of some of the embellishments from glitter chipboard stickers. playing cards and journal cards.  I did my journaling around the heart on the playing card for something a little different.  


This heart with wings is by far my favorite embellishment of the collection!  Love it!

Stop by FotoBella.com to take a look at this bundle and be sure to have a fabulous day!



No comments:

Post a Comment