Welcome to the blog today! For the FotoBella's design team, one of my recent tutorial projects was using Graphic 45 Precious Memories I Want It All Bundle to make a pillow box.
- Pillow Box template from Graphic 45 paper pad
- Cherish 8x8 paper
- Baby's Breath 8x8 paper
- Precious Memories Chipboard Journaling & Decorative
- (1) Pearl Brad
- Graphic 45 Cream Sheer Ribbon
- Graphic 45 Dark Blue Sheer Ribbon
- Diamond Stickles
Let's get started!
Step 1: Go to the back page of the 8x8 paper pad to find the pillow box template and cut it out.
2. Choose the Cherish 8x8 paper and trace the template on to it.
3. Cut out the template, score and fold it according to the lines on the template.
4. Apply glue to the tabs that are folded in, leaving one end of the pillow box so that it opens.
5. To embellish the front of the pillow box, select this chipboard design and glue to the front of the pillow box.
6. Select the "New Arrival" Chipboard piece and glue it on top of the previous chipboard piece.
7. Select the Baby's Breath 8x8 paper and fussy cut two bunch of flowers to tuck behind the chipboard.
8. Add a pearl brad to the left end side of the "New Arrival" chipboard piece.
9. Select the two pieces of ribbon and layer them, feed them through the hole on the right hand side of the "New Arrival" chipboard and tie a bow.
10. Add Stickles to some of the flowers to make them sparkle.
And here you are, with a beautiful pillow box ready to be filled with something fabulous!
Thanks for stopping by today and hope you have fun making your own pillow box. Find the complete collection of Graphic 45 Precious Memories at FotoBella.com
Have a fabulous day!