Saturday, May 16, 2015

Hello Princess Layout

Hello, I've been having lots of fun with the  Simple Stories Enchanted collection that arrived from FotoBella.com.  This collection is finding it's way into my heart, and many of my layouts.  Ok, this is one of my favorites!  


The layout is made primarily with the 4"x4" element/journaling cards.  The exception is the small heart patterned paper that runs through the middle of the page.  I really like this type of layout because it is like a puzzle.  Each little square has it's own thing going on, and put together it tells a story as a full 12"x12" page.  


I treated each square individually when it came to embellishing.  


And here at the top left corner, is the journaling, using the arrow stickers from the sticker sheet.  There's quite a bit of eye candy in this layout and honestly, I can't stop staring at it.  Hope you find the Enchanted Collection just as enchanting as I have.  Visit FotoBella.com to get your own.  

Have a fabulous day!



No comments:

Post a Comment