Monday, September 28, 2015

EEK It's Something Wicked!

It's spectacularly spooky at our house now!  My Mind's Eye Something Wicked has a little bit to do with that!!  It's such an awesome Halloween collection and FotoBella.com has the I Want It All Bundle just waiting for you!  



One of my obsessions this year has been the DIY marquee lights from Heidi Swapp.  I couldn't not wait to make a set to go with my Halloween decor, complete with orange and purple lights!  These letters are a piece of cake to do and fully customizable.  




It comes with the letter template so you simply trace cut and paste the letter shape into the marquee, add the lights, and decorate the outside edge if you please. 







The outside of these letters I covered with black glitter tape.  It really makes the letters pop!  EEK!  

Get ready for Halloween with Something Wicked!



No comments:

Post a Comment