Saturday, October 10, 2015

Trick or Treat Layout

Do you like tricks or do you like treats?  My Mind's Eye Something Wicked Bundle from FotoBella.com has just what you need for tricks or treats.  Apryl with the Design Team here with my latest layout featuring photos of a buffet of Halloween treats.  Scary, gory, creepy treats.....it's okay, the Something Wicked's skeleton says "Eat, drink and be scary"!  Boo!


This is such a fun collection and I've been dying to use the paper with the stylin' skeleton.  I think he approves of all the spooky treats!


I used mostly embellishments to make this page.  The chipboard stickers, puffy stickers, sticker labels, mixed bag, and flair are all on this layout.


If you like all the treats you see, it's no trick that FotoBella.com has them all in the My Mind's Eye Something Wicked I Want it All Bundle.   Head over there and check it out for yourself!  

Happy Halloween!





No comments:

Post a Comment