Thursday, October 1, 2015

Zombie Invasion and My Minds Eye Something Wicked

Finally, it's October!  And with October brings Halloween, and what does Halloween bring?  Ghosts, goblins and ZOMBIES!  My latest layout for the FotoBella Design Team is made with My Mind's Eye Something Wicked I Want It All Bundle from FotoBella.com.  Last Halloween I dressed as a zombie for the costume theme at work and actually won for scariest costume!  See the costume in my "Something Wicked Layout" blog post


There are a ton of great papers in this collection.  I love this plaid pattern and it has a fun black glitter stripe that runs through it.  


The mixed bag of embellishments have some great choices for embellishing.  The pointing finger is one I was trying to use on every layout I made, ha!  Finally made one that it worked with.  


And this flair with this happening skeleton in cool shades?  So cool and creepy at the same time!

Hope you found some spooky inspiration and visit FotoBella.com for your very own Something Wicked My Mind's Eye bundle.  

Have a spooky day!



2 comments: