Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Awesome Times Basic Grey Sunkissed Layout

Let's take a step back from the holiday hub bub shall we?  And rewind to fun summer and spring colors with Basic Grey Sunkissed collection from FotoBella.com.  This collection is really cute and I love it!


   

I dug up some really adorable photos of my two loves on their first day of school.  My daughter was being super supportive of her brother's first day of preschool and these photos have captured that fabulous day!  


    

There was so much I wanted to use from this collection, that I just went to town with the layers to incorporate it all.  I've got some tearing going on with the neutral background and I punched the large sunburst shape with one of my Lucky 8 Punches!  Who has those?  Aren't they fun?  

   

You'll find some great cork stickers in the Sunkissed collection.  I layered this one on a piece of black card stock, added black diamond Stickles and a scalloped circle.  


       

Here's a great view of the fun layering and the tags I added with some twine.  Go to FotoBella.com and check out this bundle for yourself.  It's a blast to play with!

Have a fabulous day!


No comments:

Post a Comment