Monday, January 11, 2016

Happy Day Layout with Basic Grey Sun Kissed

Hello, hello!  I', here to share a fun summer layout with Basic Grey's Sun Kissed Collection.  It's such a cute collection, and I just love that pineapple die cut!  It's cold and wintery where I'm at, but I know it's summer somewhere!  I'll admit, I was wishing for warmer days while putting this layout together.  



So this pineapple was the starting point for this whole layout. It just shouts "Summer!" 


There are some beautiful patterns in this paper, reminds me of a kaleidoscope.  I chose many of them and cut them in squares & rectangles to make a mosaic background for the photos. 


Did some embellishing with the cork stickers, die cuts and stickers to add the finishing touches to the layout.  I had just as much fun making this layout as the kids did carving their names into our picnic table that Daddy built.  

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!






No comments:

Post a Comment